Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
Omega Speedmaster Professional Moonwatch First Watch On The Moon Certified By NASA
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Having been part of all six lunar missions and endorsed by NASA as the first watch on the moon, the legendary Speedmaster family represents Omega’s adventurous, pioneering spirit. Powered by flawless mechanical calibre 1861 manual-winding movement and secured with a stainless steel NATO strap, this Omega Speedmaster Professional Men’s Moonwatch certainly lives up to its iconic status. Designed to provide the flawless level of accuracy demanded by space travel, this high performance timepiece features a bold black dial equipped with a small seconds sub-dial, 30-minute sub-dial, 12-hour sub-dial and a central chronograph hand, all protected by a robust hesalite crystal lens and framed by a black bezel complete with tachymeter scale. Set within a 42mm stainless steel case, this confident watch is water resistant to 50 metres. Discover the Omega Speedmaster collection.
- Series Name : Omega Speedmaster
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel
- Watch Diameter : 42.0 mm
- Best For : Male
- Gtin : 7612586252129