Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Inspired by the iconic Jaguar D-Type this new addition to the range is limited to only 300 pieces. The blue dialled bi-compax chronograph has brushed nickel sub-dials and a Tachymeter dial ring with its chronometer rated movement housed in a 43mm satin finished three-piece Trip-Tick® case. The large exhibition sapphire case back shows the beautifully finished mechanical BE-50AE movement and the very intricate Jaguar steering wheel inspired rotor. The watch crown has the original Dunlop tyre tread etched into it and the heritage Jaguar logo finished beautifully in enamel on its end. Ian Callum, Jaguar's Director of Design has signed each leather wallet packaging for this exclusive model.
- Series Name : Bremont Jaguar
- Manufacturer Material : Stainless Steel/Alligator
- Watch Diameter : 43.0 mm
- Best For : Male