Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
•5.2K video up to 30 fps
•Waterproof to 5 m
•Built-in WiFi / GPS / Bluetooth
•18 megapixel still photos & time lapse mode
- See it all with a stunning spherical video
- OverCapture lets you frame the perfect shot
- Control and create from your smartphone
- Immersive video lets you share the moment
- Pro-like shots with seamless video stitching
See it all
The world isn't flat, so why should your videos and photos be? The GoPro Fusion 360 Camera captures a spherical view of everything around you.
Wow your followers with a unique perspective of the Grand Canyon or breath-taking views from Mount Fuji. You could even create a time lapse of the night sky from your chalet.
There's no need to get your mate to follow you while you're skating across the park – you can capture it all in one shot. OverCapture lets you frame and punch out a traditional fixed perceptive video from your spherical footage, so you can concentrate on getting that half pipe nailed.
Simply set it up on a tripod, hit record, do your stuff, and edit straight from your smartphone. You'll never miss a trick.
Control and create
Can't wait till you get home to view and edit your footage? You don't have to. Use the GoPro app to preview and playback footage, edit your videos, and easily share to your friends and followers.
Take everyone on your trip with you - 360 video is the next best thing to being there. First time hand gliding? Capture the incredible views across the valley as you're soaring and see it from all perspectives. Just try not to look too frightened.
The Fusion captures 5.2K video, and with such impressive detail you want it to look good. Luckily seamless video stitching won't make you look like an amateur with jagged lines ruining your shot.
Image stabilisation eliminates camera shake, for footage so smooth you'd think it was captured using a gimbal.
Get the most out of your 360 cam
We recommend using a UHS Speed Class 3 memory card as it offers the speed you need for capturing high res footage.
Capture shots from unique angles and perspectives by mounting your 360 cam – we offer a wide selection of action cam mounts and harnesses.