Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Superb optical zoom with image stabilisation gets you close to any subject
- Travel friendly design for capturing great shots while you're on-the-go
- Record Full HD movies in 60 fps to keep memories with detail
- Share easily with WiFi, NFC, and Bluetooth, to show off and back up your snaps
Superb optical zoom
Get in close even when subjects are far away with the powerful 40 x optical zoom on the Canon PowerShot SX730 HS Superzoom Compact Camera.
The intelligent image stabiliser helps keep your shots steady at extreme zoom, so images look sharp whether you're on a safari or with the kids on sports day.
Travel friendly design
Designed with travel in mind, the PowerShot SX730 HS has a pocket-friendly design for taking with you on the go – it's small and light enough to be slipped into your hand luggage.
Capturing 20.3 megapixel resolution images, you can recreate your favourite shots as poster prints. The tiltable LCD screen makes it easy to capturing shots from unique angles or shooting selfies.
Record Full HD movies
The versatility of the SX730 HS camera means it doesn't just capture great images – you can also record movies in Full HD.
Dynamic image stabilisation means your recordings will be steady, even at full zoom, and in 60 fps they look smooth when you watch them back with friends and family.
WiFi, Bluetooth, and NFC connectivity make it easy to share, download, and backup your pictures.
You can download the Cannon Camera Connect app to access your photos instantly on your phone and share via social media and add GPS data to your images.