Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Track your daily activity and heart rate
- Tap the display to view your stats, time and smartphone notifications
- Get motivated to keep active with friendly reminders
- Five-day battery life means less time spent charging
- Customise your look with coloured metal and leather bands
Track your daily activity
The Fitbit Alta HR with a built-in heart rate monitor helps you to keep on track of your fitness goals. It lets you track how many steps you've taken during the day, distance covered, and how many calories you've burned.
The Alta HR even tells you the amount of minutes you've been active and stationary, so you can motivate yourself and adjust your lifestyle according to your activity goals.
Tap the display
Tap on the OLED display to see your daily activity stats, the time of day, and text, call, and calendar notifications without having to reach for your phone. The Fitbit Alta is compatible with iOS, Android, and Windows devices.
Take advantage of daily reminders to move that encourage you to hit an hourly goal of 250 steps.
Five-day battery life
A battery life of up to five days means you can use your Fitbit Alta HR for most of the week before having to recharge it via the supplied micro USB charging cable.
Customise your look
Change the look of your fitness band with accessories available in other colours and finishes. Choose from bands in metal and leather in a range of colours.