Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Durable design with Gorilla Glass and waterproof certification
- Quality photography thanks to a fast launching 13 MP camera
- Functional features including a powerful processor and fingerprint scanner
- All day battery life with fast USB-C charging
The new 2017 version of Samsung's Galaxy A3 mirrors the flagship S7, with the same popular design but in a more compact form. The 4.7” screen is protected with Gorilla Glass so that you're protected against any accidental knocks and scratches.
The Galaxy A3 is waterproof and certified as IP68, so that it can be submerged in 1.5 metres of fresh water for up to 30 metres without any damage.
Capture great quality photos as quickly as possible with the main 13 MP camera, which can be launched easily with a double tap of the home button. Take photos of yourself easily and make video calls using the 8 MP front-facing camera.
The 2017 version of the A3 is powered by a 1.6 GHz octa-core processor to make sure you're able to easily multi-task and run the most demanding of games and programs.
To keep all your information secure, a fingerprint scanner is built into the home button so that you can access everything easily.
The A3 includes 16 GB of internal storage, which can be expanded up to a huge 256 GB with the addition of a microSD card.
All day battery life
Thanks to a powerful 2350 mAh battery that can last for up to 17 hours, the A3 can be used all day. When your battery eventually runs low, the USB Type-C charging port is perfect for powering up quickly.