Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Compact DSLR captures high quality images
- Zoom lens kit features 18-55 mm lens
- SnapBridge lets you share your photos instantly
- Guide Mode offers step-by-step assistance when you need it
- Record video in Full HD for memorable home movies
- In-camera effects let you get creative
Lightweight and compact enough to grab and go, the Nikon D3400 is ideal for capturing memorable photographs and videos wherever you are.
The Nikon D3400 offers a great introduction into the world of photography, allowing you the creative freedom of manual controls – capture dazzling low light shots, or portraits with smooth background blur.
Zoom lens kit
The included 18-55 mm f/3.5-5.6 zoom lens is versatile for great everyday shots, allowing you to capture portraits and landscapes.
Capture and share moments on social media instantly with Nikon's SnapBridge app for iOS and Android smartphones.
The D3400 connects to your smartphone via Bluetooth low energy, syncing photos as you shoot without draining your battery.
If you're new to DSLR photography or just want to learn more, Guide Mode is on hand with step-by-step assistance.
Guide Mode can help you choose the optimum camera settings to get the best out of every situation.
Record video in Full HD
Capture memories with Full HD video recording at 60 fps for smooth, finely detailed home movies.
Continuous autofocus ensures all your footage is perfectly sharp while recording, while the wide ISO light-sensitivity range allows for shooting in low light.
Get creative without opening up any software thanks to a range of in-camera effects to give your photos an artistic touch.
Choose scene modes to optimise camera settings before you shoot, or use the retouch menu to quickly add atmospheric effects afterwards.