Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- Helps you maintain shinier, healthier hair
- Fast drying with Air Multiplier technology and a digital motor
- Acoustically tuned for lower noise
- Smoothing nozzle and accessories so you can get creative
Helps you maintain shinier, healthier hair
Maintaining consistent, controlled temperatures, the Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer prevents irreversible damage to your hair. Since temperatures over 150 degrees can create micro pores, the hairdryer won't over-heat your hair as you dry, helping to maintain even surfaces for greater shine.
You'll have your hair dried in less time with an air volume of 41 litres per second. The Dyson Supersonic uses Air Multiplier technology and a powerful digital motor to focus air output so you can spend less time drying your hair and more time getting ready to go out or get to work.
Since it's acoustically tuned, the hair dryer doesn't vibrate as much as standard models, so it sounds less abrasive and noisy for more pleasant drying. The Dyson Supersonic features a motor small enough to fit in its handle, so it's lighter and more comfortable to use.
Smoothing nozzle and accessories
Use the included smoothing nozzle to dry and style simultaneously. It delivers a gentle, low-force airflow to help you sculpt your hair to look the way you want it.
Take advantage of other styling accessories to look your best, including a concentrator and diffuser. A non-slip mat and hang-up loop allow for easy storage when you're done.