Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
- GPS allows you to track your run wherever you go
- Monitor your daily fitness, tracking steps, calories and sleep quality
- Heart rate monitor uses Garmin Elevate technology to run without a strap
- Garmin Connect lets you monitor and share data
- Smart Notifications keep you informed
Whether you're running deep in the woods or through the middle of a city, the Garmin Forerunner 235 will track your progress using GPS and GLONASS satellites. You can review your pace and distance information while running inside too thanks to its built-in accelerometer.
Monitor your daily fitness
The Forerunner 235 can also be used to track your daily activity, recording stats such as steps and calories throughout the day. To keep you active, it prompts you to move if you're sitting for over an hour and also monitors the quality of your sleep to improve your general wellbeing.
Heart rate monitor
You can also monitor your heart rate while using the Forerunner 235 without the need for accessories. Using an optical sensor, it measures your heart rate throughout the day at the wrist. A colourful gauge on the screen then identifies your heart rate zone so that you can monitor it at a glance.
VO2 max, recovery time and race times can be estimated using the heart rate information. It is even possible to use the Forerunner 235 as a standalone heart rate strap by pairing it with another compatible Garmin device (sold separately).
Garmin Connect allows you to track your progress, with live tracking and social media sharing to keep your friends and family informed. Download advanced workouts and training plans to the Forerunner 235, allowing you to set yourself personalised goals.
You can even customise your data fields and download different watch faces, widgets and apps for free with Connect IQ.
The Forerunner 235 has a 9 day battery life, meaning that you can use it during all of your everyday activities. To assist you, the watch will allow you to see incoming email, text messages, call alerts and calendar reminders when synced with a compatible smartphone.
With audio prompts for lap times and the ability to control your music on your smartphone directly from the smart watch, it allows you to live a healthier, connected lifestyle.