Reserve the product between 7 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you are at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
The Samsung SmartThings Multi Sensor gives you instant notifications if a window, door or drawer is opened without you knowing about it. It can turn the lights on as soon as you walk in from work, or start a smart camera recording if a window is opened. It also monitors temperature and vibration.
It connects to all the other devices in your smart home via the SmartThings Hub (sold separately), so you can also set it to trigger lights, alarms, cameras, thermostats and more.
With a SmartThings Multi Sensor you can:
- Check whether you closed the front door, window or garage
- Receive an alert if doors or windows open unexpectedly
- Receive an alert if children access dangerous or off-limit areas
- Receive an alert if there's an unexpected change in temperature
- Set connected lights to turn on and off automatically as you open doors
The Samsung SmartThings Multi Sensor forms parts of the SmartThings range, which is a collection of devices that brings all of the smart technology in your home together. You control them all from a single app, so managing even the most complex setup is simple.
Know what's going on in your home with the Samsung Smart Home and the SmartThings Multi Sensor.