Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Ever since Globe-Trotter persuaded an elephant to stand on its cases to prove their strength, it’s been the first choice for lightweight yet durable luggage. Handmade at the label's Hertfordshire factory using Victorian machinery, these vulcanised fibreboard pieces are favored by explorers, pioneers and royalty alike. The Safari collection pays homage to the timeless elegance of travel in the late 1920s. It is handcrafted with a natural leather trim, which is designed to darken with age, developing a rich patina with every journey. The pull-out handle makes it easy to navigate through airports. We recommend the purchase of a cover to protect your suitcase. Available here.
- Series Name : Safari
- Manufacturer Material : Vulcanised Fibreboard With Leather Details
- Volume : 103.0000
- Best For : Unisex
- Group Package Size : 89.0 cm x 26.0 cm x 54.0 cm
- Weight : 6.0 kg
- Gtin : 2901733000146
- Warranty Information : 2 Years. Covers defective workmanship and/or material.