Reserve this product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Basket & ReserveAdd the items you want to reserve to your basket and complete the order form. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
The Original range is a continuation of the very first Globe-Trotter model, dating back to 1897. The 20′ trolley case is the perfect companion for a getaway weekend, short trip and business trip. The suitcases are handcrafted from vulcanised fibreboard, and also feature vulcanised fibreboard corners. Unlike other collections, Original suitcases do not feature leather straps or corners - the corners are moulded from Vulcanised Fibreboard. In 1912, an experiment in a zoo in Hamburg sees a one tonne elephant balance its entire weight on a Globe-Trotter suitcase to test the strength of vulcanised fibreboard. The suitcase didn’t break and the picture taken was then used as an ad by the company. Designed & handcrafted in England.
- Series Name : Original
- Manufacturer Material : Vulcanised Fibreboard With Leather Details
- Volume : 35.0000
- Best For : Unisex
- Group Package Size : 42.0 cm x 18.0 cm x 55.0 cm
- Weight : 3.5 kg