Reserve the product between 3 days and 24 hours before you fly and we’ll have it ready to collect when you’re at the airport.
- Add to Bag & ReserveAdd the items you want to your basket and complete the order from. No payment is taken and you have no obligation to purchase.
- ConfirmHeathrow's Shopping Services Team will confirm the price and availability of your reservation request up to 3 days before you travel.
- Collect & PayWhen you arrive at Heathrow, visit the store where you have made your reservation to collect and pay for your shopping.
Salsa: The World's First Polycarbonate Suitcase. Minimum weight, maximum robustness – luggage cannot meet the highest requirements with everyday solutions. This is why, in the year 2000, RIMOWA presented a revolutionary world innovation: SALSA, the first polycarbonate suitcase. Polycarbonate is so light and durable that it is the preferred, ideal material used in aircraft construction. This high-tech material is UV, cold, and heat resistant at temperatures from +125°C to −100°C. In addition, polycarbonate is characterised by its huge flexibility: It yields under pressure, then immediately assumes its original form. The advantages of polycarbonate as a material for the SALSA range are evident. Light, robust, and flexible, these pieces of luggage can withstand even the most brutal stresses and strains of travelling with style. And so that no requirements are left unfulfilled in terms of comfort either, SALSA suitcases feature a multi-stage telescopic handle for particularly convenient handling and the Multiwheel® system for optimal manoeuvrability.
- Series Name : Salsa
- Manufacturer Material : 100% Polycarbonate
- Volume : 47.0000
- Best For : 30004340_unisex
- Group Package Size : 45.0 cm x 25.0 cm x 56.0 cm
- Weight : 3.8 kg
- Gtin : 4003743021123
- Warranty Information : 5 Years. Covers defective workmanship and/or materials. Does not cover damage caused by third parties.