|Terms and Conditions for Heathrow Christmas gift wrapping service
Service terms and conditions
1. Subject to these terms and conditions, the gift wrapping service provided by Heathrow Airport Limited (“Heathrow”) (registered number: 01991017) is available to all passengers and staff airside in any Heathrow terminal from 4th – 24th December, 2013 inclusive.
2. Gift wrap is either one gift box or one gift bag; item(s) can either be boxed or bagged (subject to availability) and will be presented with tissue paper and ribbon.
3. Spend £60 minimum on a MasterCard® only in one or more of Heathrow Airport’s concessions (retailers and/or food & beverage outlets) on a single day during the period specified at clause 1 above to be entitled to one gift box or one gift bag for your item(s) to be gift wrapped in, free of charge. For the avoidance of doubt, the minimum spend must be on a MasterCard® (and no other card type) to qualify for the free gift wrap service subject to these terms and conditions.
4. Each £60 MasterCard® spend at the airport qualifies for either one gift box or one gift bag; therefore a £120 MasterCard® spend at Heathrow Airport’s concessions for example would qualify for either two gift boxes; two gift bags; or one gift bag and one gift box (subject to availability) free of charge.
5. The £60 MasterCard® minimum spend may be accrued from more than one of Heathrow Airport’s concessions.
6. Valid cardholder receipt(s) must be provided to the staff at the gift wrapping counter to verify minimum spend on a MasterCard® in order to receive the gift wrapping service free of charge. Valid cardholder receipts must be from purchases made at Heathrow Airport’s concessions on the same day as using the gift wrapping service.
7. If not participating in the MasterCard® promotion, the gift wrapping service can be paid for at £5 (or the specified currency alternative) per gift box or gift bag.
8. If paying for the service, all major currencies that are accepted by MoneyCorp can be used; a conversion rate for each currency is available from staff at the gift wrap counter. Coins can only be accepted in pounds sterling; coins from other currencies cannot be accepted.
9. Currency rates are set by MoneyCorp and will remain fixed throughout the duration of the campaign.
10. No change can be given.
11. Exchanges and refunds of the gift wrapping are at the discretion of service personnel.
12. This is a cash only service, credit and debit cards cannot be accepted.
13. All proceeds will be donated to Oxfam and The World Food Programme with each charity receiving an equal share.
14. Gift wrapping is not available for all items. Due to size restrictions of the boxes and bags, only purchases measuring up to 420mm x 130mm x 310mm can be wrapped. Items that are awkwardly shaped may not be able to be gift wrapped.
15. Any liquid items in STEBs (security tamper-evident bags) can be gift-wrapped but must remain in the STEBs at all times until reaching the final destination to avoid having purchases confiscated by security.
16. Heathrow is not liable for any damage caused to items during gift wrapping or for any confiscations, inconvenience or damage caused to gift wrapped items during transportation and security searches.
17. The gift wrapping service is subject to availability. Heathrow reserves the right to limit usage and cancel the service at their discretion.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.